Dietary turkey pilaf, a dish that is suitable for those who follow a medical or therapeutic diet, and also fits perfectly into the fifth and other dietary tables. Pilaf is prepared in the oven from juicy turkey meat, long grain rice, with the addition of carrot juice, fresh parsley and olive oil. Despite its lightness, this pilaf has a bright taste and amazing beneficial properties, in no way inferior to classic rich pilaf.
Recipe for diet turkey pilaf:
- 1. Turkey thigh meat – 500 g
- 2. Rice – 1 cup (200 g)
- 3. Carrot juice – 300 g
- 4. Parsley – 1/2 bunch
- 5. Onion – 1 pc.
- 6. Bay leaf – 1 pc.
- 7. Olive oil – 30 g
- 8. Salt to taste
Diet turkey pilaf preparation:
- Cut the turkey meat into cubes and fry in olive oil in a frying pan until golden brown.
- Add chopped onion and fry until transparent.
- Transfer the meat and onions to a baking dish, add pre-washed rice, carrot juice, bay leaf, chopped parsley and season with salt.
- Pour boiling water so that it covers all the ingredients and stir.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40-45 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
This pilaf contains proteins, fats and carbohydrates per 100 grams, which is: proteins – 9.1 g, fats – 5.5 g, carbohydrates – 9 g and 121.8 kcal. It tastes delicious yet is low in calories, keeping you on track with a healthy diet. Enjoy this light and tasty dietary pilaf!