- Potatoes (boiled) – 250g
- Carrots (boiled) – 150g
- Pickled cucumbers – 3 pieces
- Mushrooms (fried) – 250g
- Onion – 1 piece
- Green peas (canned) – 200g
- Vegan mayonnaise – 180ml
- Ground black pepper – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Dill (for garnish) – 2 sprigs
- Boil the potatoes and carrots until tender. Cool and cut the potatoes and carrots into small cubes.
- Slice the pickled cucumbers and mushrooms into thin slices or cubes.
- Finely chop the onion.
- In a large bowl, combine the boiled potatoes, carrots, pickled cucumbers, fried mushrooms, chopped onion, and canned green peas. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients.
- Add vegan mayonnaise, ground black pepper, and salt to taste. Mix well to ensure all ingredients are evenly coated with mayonnaise and spices.
- Garnish the salad with sprigs of dill on top.
- Before serving the salad on the table, decorate it with additional sprigs of dill to add freshness and aroma. Pre-chilling the salad in the refrigerator for 30 minutes allows the ingredients to absorb the flavors and unite in a harmonious taste ensemble.
Taste of the Salad
The “Vegetable Salad with Marinated Mushrooms” is characterized by a rich and flavorful taste. Potatoes and carrots add tenderness and a slightly sweet undertone, while pickled cucumbers provide freshness and a crunchy texture. Mushrooms bring aroma and gentle softness, and the onion adds a touch of sharpness. Green peas contribute additional texture and vibrant color. All ingredients are well-balanced with vegan mayonnaise, creating a harmonious combination of flavors and textures. The vegetable salad with mushrooms offers a delightful blend of freshness, piquancy, and richness, making it an ideal choice for both everyday lunches and special occasions.
Preparing this salad requires no special skills and is a time-efficient process. The combination of fresh vegetables, aromatic mushrooms, and vegan mayonnaise creates a delightful dish that can be enjoyed throughout the year. Serve it as a standalone dish for lunch or dinner, or use it as a side dish for main courses. This salad also works well for picnics, parties, or as part of a buffet at various events.